Free Ebay Templates and Ebay Selling Advice Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Online Auction Trader Partners.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Free Ebay Templates and Ebay Selling Advice Forum Index -> Link Development, Advice and Exchanges
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mike
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 9:41 am    Post subject: Online Auction Trader Partners. Reply with quote

Hi all,

I stress the importance of getting inbound links. One way to do this is through reciprocal linking. You link to me, I link to you.

Go to the following page and get your reciprocal link set up on my site.

http://www.onlineauctiontrader.com/partners.htm

Happy to link to any sites that are family-friendly.. no adults sites, tobacco, alcohol, violence, etc...

Mike
Anthony
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy to setup linking for my sites when I finally get them re-designed... Smile

Anthony
Mike
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As you may be aware I am looking at the layout of the site to 'vamp' it up a bit and am including in the new layouts a sponsored link section on every single page. This will be for a maximum of three sites per page and will allow for a targetted link back as opposed to it just coming from the partners page and the forum.

So for example if you are a dropshipper then you would probably be interested in the dropshipping page and so on. I have not decided how I want to progress this yet, whether it will be free, paid for (minimal) or just a link back but I wanted to let people know so that when I do decide to go ahead then you know what it is you are interested in.

If anyone has any suggestions for value that they perceive as being correct, if I decide to charge, then please reply and let me know.

Mike
Anthony
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike wrote:
If anyone has any suggestions for value that they perceive as being correct, if I decide to charge, then please reply and let me know.

Presumably it would depends on hits...?
Mike
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most are governed by PR value, from a linking perspective and Hits from a traffic point of view in my experience.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Free Ebay Templates and Ebay Selling Advice Forum Index -> Link Development, Advice and Exchanges All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: