Free Ebay Templates and Ebay Selling Advice Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Monetising Your Website

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Free Ebay Templates and Ebay Selling Advice Forum Index -> Affiliates and Opportunities
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mike
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:04 pm    Post subject: Monetising Your Website Reply with quote

There are lots and lots of ways to monetise your website, some work for one site and some work for others but overall there is always something out there that works for everyone.

The purpose of this thread is to pull together in one resource all those that I currently use/utilise so that others may gain from them.

I will post a seperate reply per program...
Mike
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:07 pm    Post subject: Linkworth Reply with quote

LinkWorth connects webmasters with advertisers that want to pay money for link placement.

Mike
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:17 pm    Post subject: AdBrite Reply with quote

Anyone visiting your site can buy an ad directly on your site by clicking “Your Ad Here.” You’ll also be listed in the AdBrite marketplace, and represented by our busy in-house sales staff

Mike
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:25 pm    Post subject: AuctionAds Reply with quote

This program displays live Ebay Auctions on your site, fully targeted to your niche. Pays out a commission based on sales value, good for adding a little bit of eye draw also.

AuctionAds: Increase the bid on your site's income!
Mike
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

WidgetBucks features pay-per-click shopping widgets that instantly display the most popular products based on buying trends of 100 million shoppers. Thus they are highly engaging, which means instant dollars for publishers. The widgets see $3-$6 CPM — pretty good compared to traditional ad networks that deliver less than $2 CPM

Self-service, scalable and relevant content that's free and easy to publish

Dynamic, contextual widgets act as content (vs. ads) that more effectively targets your users, not the masses

Dynamic Ad Yield Management matches the best merchant for each product while offering consumers the best price

MerchSense (patent pending) contextual algorithm automatically targets the right products for your site

Over 300 configurations, 256 color schemes and formatted for major IAB standard sizes

PLUS : $25 JOINING BONUS RUNNING AT TIME OF POSTING

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!
tuk485
Professional Trader

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:34 pm    Post subject: Re: AdBrite Reply with quote

Mike wrote:
Anyone visiting your site can buy an ad directly on your site by clicking “Your Ad Here.” You’ll also be listed in the AdBrite marketplace, and represented by our busy in-house sales staff

I have used this in the past and it works extremely well as you control who advertises on your site and you know what revenue you are going to make.
tuk485
Professional Trader

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:54 pm    Post subject: PLISTO ADVERTISING NETWORK Reply with quote

Publishers

Minimum payouts are only $5.00 direct to your paypal account.

You earn 70% of the advertisers revenue

Our system automatically scans the pages where ads are delivered to provide content-related advertisements.

No excessive website requirements like other networks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Free Ebay Templates and Ebay Selling Advice Forum Index -> Affiliates and Opportunities All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: