Free Ebay Templates and Ebay Selling Advice Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Purpose of this Forum

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Free Ebay Templates and Ebay Selling Advice Forum Index -> eBay Alternatives - Auctions Directory
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mike
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 2:22 am    Post subject: Purpose of this Forum Reply with quote

Hi all,

I launched this sub forum as I wanted to develop a resource within my site that details other auction sites that are out there that people can sell their products through as an alternative to ebay.

In all honesty as I have been committed to other aspects of my site(s) I have let this one slip a little so what I would like is to resurrect this forum and get the members posting the details of the other auction sites that they know of or have stumbled across. If the site is your own then please acknowledge this in the initial post.

Obviously there is a high probability that there will be spam posts made so I want the postings to follow a set pattern (posted below) and myself and the moderators will obviously be monitoring the posts that are made, if the post doesn't follow the posting guidelines then it may end up being deleted. This guideline is set to maintain the ease of use of the resource not because we wish to be awkward.

I am open to using banners etc and am not looking for any form of payment for this service but I would like a simple text link from your sites if possible so as to develop my sites traffic etc.

If you are interested in having your site featured in the Auction Resource then please make a post following the posting guidelines so that other members have the opportunity to comment.

Last edited by Mike on Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Wholesalers and Dropshippers Directory
Mike
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:20 am    Post subject: Posting guidelines.. Reply with quote

Post Subject Title:

Just the URL please so that is forms an easy reference point.

Actual Post:

As much detail as you wish, may include a graphic or banner. Excessive links/graphics will however be deleted.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Free Ebay Templates and Ebay Selling Advice Forum Index -> eBay Alternatives - Auctions Directory All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: