Free Ebay Templates and Ebay Selling Advice Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Forum Member Article Submissions..

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Free Ebay Templates and Ebay Selling Advice Forum Index -> Useful Articles and Guides
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mike
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:49 pm    Post subject: Forum Member Article Submissions.. Reply with quote

This thread is going to be used to showcase the articles that are submitted by forum members, some like to be identified and some do not that is completely down to the member in question.

I am making this thread a Admin post only thread so that the posts focus on the articles and do not get lost in comments, if you wish to comment then please make a new post in the thread I have created specifically for comments on the articles.

Click here for the comments thread.

Mike

Last edited by Mike on Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mike
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is the first article that I have uploaded that was submitted by a forum member, PC Paul

Here's the article snippet and a link to the full article:

Welcome to my eBay, scam guide. This guide is based on not getting scammed during buying. My aim is to make you realize, the risks, when buying on eBay online auction site.

Too Good To Be True:
OK, you registered on eBay and you want something, you browse around looking for the item at a good price, you spot it and view the auction. But, it looks too good to be true, an item that would cost much more anywhere. So, you think great, I can get that and save a lot of money, great, but as you all know, if something looks “too good to be true”, it probably is and you will be caught out on eBay, either by the seller, having sold on eBay for much longer than yourself, will know all the tricks in the book, so you cannot compete with them, read this list below to find out what too look for, please note, if the item has one or two of these, it shouldn't be that risk, but do take note!

Read full Ebay Scam Article.
Mike
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is the second article that I have uploaded that was submitted by a forum member.

Here's the article snippet and a link to the full article:

Whether you already enjoy making jewelry, or just want to learn how, your first stop should be at a bead store. You can visit a local bead store or find one online. Just make sure you have plenty of time to browse.
Beads come in hundreds of shapes, sizes and colors. Beads can be made of glass, metal, bone, plastic and even paper. Some beads are made from expensive gemstones, while others are common wood. Seeds, shells and found objects are also items that bead store might make into beads. Glass and acrylic beads mix with Swarovski crystal and Czech crystal.

Visit :Beads on Ebay for the full article
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Free Ebay Templates and Ebay Selling Advice Forum Index -> Useful Articles and Guides All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: