Free Ebay Templates and Ebay Selling Advice Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
New Wholesale Sourcing Site - Source your Ebay Products..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Free Ebay Templates and Ebay Selling Advice Forum Index -> eBay Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mike
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 4:34 pm    Post subject: New Wholesale Sourcing Site - Source your Ebay Products.. Reply with quote

Richard Grady has just opened the door on his latest Internet venture and this site will blow the socks off of any 'wholesale directory' sites you may have seen before or been involved with!

Get the full details of the offer here, you will not be disappointed..

SimplyWholesale - find wholesale stock in the UK

As well as including all of the usual things that you would expect from a wholesale website, the site also allows wholesalers to post details of the stock that they have for sale so that you can view deals from multiple suppliers in one place. He also has an in-house team whose purpose it is to source the latest wholesale deals so that he can make them available to the site members.

This is a very valuable feature and there are already over 1300 individual wholesale products listed on the site (with many more due to be added over the coming days/weeks).

A comment that Richard posted in his forum :

Quote:
I have been keeping an eye on the products that my team have been listing and many of the wholesale prices are extremely keen - even when you compare them to the most competitive marketplace in the world - eBay.

If you are having trouble finding a specific product at wholesale, members can also post 'wanted' adverts so that suppliers and his team can try and locate the stock on your behalf!

In addition, members receive access to his wholesale directory which contains details of over 1000 UK suppliers plus UK market and auction (inc. Government & Police) directories.

Members also get full access to a fantastic 'Downloads' area which contains a variety of eBooks and over 30 hours of training videos (including his 'Multi-Media Wholesale Guide' which sells for over 20 on it's own!).

SimplyWholesale - sourcing wholesale stock in the UK

Anyone that has been involved with any of Richard's sites before will know that they really do offer true value for money. Take a look and see what you think, personally I think its a NO BRAINER and it is set to develop into a huge resource..

Mike
Wholesalers and Dropshippers Directory
prosniper

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting. I'll check them out...
annielee

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, this is only for UK merchants or do they offer international wholesale lists? Question Razz
DELETED

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DELETED
irnwho

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good question above
Mike
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

irnwho wrote:
good question above

UK predominantly although I am sure the team will look to help if asked.
Wholesalers and Dropshippers Directory
lizzlove

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will check it out! Very Happy
noveltyclub09

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:27 am    Post subject: the novelty products wholesaler in China ! Reply with quote

Hi ,

Do you want to have latest novelty product and the lowest price ?

Congratulations !

we are one of the biggest novelties suppliers in China !With more than 15,600 proeducts and 20,300 sq warehouse in Yiwu ,we are looking forward to cooperating with you

In order to save your freight ,our OEM is 20.

.Pls contact me to have more details .Surprise is waiting for you

Ashley
MSN :[email protected]*******.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Free Ebay Templates and Ebay Selling Advice Forum Index -> eBay Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: